Imagine having all the data you need, when you need it, to make great decisions that promote and scale your business success.
Welcome to The Admin Manager
What you should do
ERP Implementation & Support
Years in the business
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Do you know what's going on in your business?
You have a dashboard in your car for a reason, all the fundamental information in relation to driving and running your vehicle is there in one place and easily accessible. Can you say the same for your business?
Do you have control?
Do you have control over your business and all of its moving parts? Are you growing? Are you frustrated when things aren’t done the way you want? Do you have known outcomes? Are your processes defined and followed? Do all of your staff follow the same processes each time they perform a task? Is everything within your business systemised?
How efficient are you?
Are your business and admin systems and processes efficient? are you maximizing your resources? are things done more than once? is your software fully integrated or do bespoke systems talk? Are there gaps or holes in your processes?
Do you have a plan?
Someone once said “failing to plan and planning to fail.” Do you have a strategic plan on how your business systems and admin will keep up with your growth and/or business changes? Have to thought ahead or are you waiting for the next problem to arise?
can you see into the future?
Are your admin and systems issues creating a sideshow that’s pulling you away from what you should be doing?
How confident are you in the decisions you make?
You make decisions based on the information you have at hand, the better the information the more informed the decisions, right? how is your information? is it accurate? is it timely? can you see the whole picture?
The pathway to success
For your business to be healthy it needs to be productive and profitable – efficient and effective.
To be that, you need to have visibility over your business’s performance at all critical levels
You also need control over the moving parts
Your business admin & systems are made up of systems, processes, controls, outputs people and software
Like it or not, your business admin and its components have a critical role to play in your business success
You need your business systems and its components to work for you so you can change and make better decisions
Because if you make the right decisions you can reach your success
This is what we do, we provide business administration systems solutions
How we help solve your problem
UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
• Clarify expectations and define outcomes
• Understand your strategic direction
• Understand your business administration issues
• Interview stakeholders and gather feedback
• Map workflow, controls & processes
• Review people, outputs, controls
• Develop a set of recommendations
OPTIMISE AND EVOLVE
• Manage, maintain and improve solution
• Review implementation ongoing health checks
• Regular attendance & reporting at key meetings
• Mentoring & strategic consulting
• Provide ongoing assistance & product support
• Further innovation & development
PLAN OF ATTACK
• Create a strategy and roadmap
• Carry out
• Understand and research options -current and future
• Define objectives and deliverables
• Alignment with strategic direction
• Solution blueprint and action plan
MAKE IT HAPPEN
• Deliver Objective & solutions
• Create & implement policy & procedures
• Develop standards & accountabilities
• Define & create meaningful reporting
• Integration of systems information
• Project, task and change management